Friday, October 03, 2008

Everything is Nothing


Publicist here,
I gotta tell ya, the pace around the office has been frantic. H-Legit Post Productions is crazy busy. Henry, being the final decision maker and driving creative visionary behind the entire organization has really been hitting his stride lately. There are times where I am literally dizzy from multitasking. I have become that guy that carries multiple cellphone. The official work day pretty much starts at sunrise and end an hour after sunrise. That's a 25 hour day, which physically impossible but through magic I could never possibly understand, Henry makes it so.

So today I get back from the multiple projects that Henry has us working on and asks "you ok?" I say that I'm totally cool of course.
"What's this?" Henry ask while pointing to the floor.
"The floor?" I reply.
"It's nothing." He says followed with a "What's this?" Pointing to his left.
"I don't know." I say. Not because I'm playing some kind of game. I really had no idea what he was talking about.
"It's nothing." Henry says. Leaning in close, to make sure he has my attention he tells me:

"Everything is nothing."

I am blasted by the wave of philosophy, rocking my core by the sheer density of that profound statement. Instantly my shoulders feel lighter and I find I can breath. not even realizing I had been 15 pounds heavier an slytly asmatic only moments before.

Think about it.
True story.

Out.

1 comment:

Vicki Davis said...

Thats pretty amazing.. it reminds me of good night moon, where I am reminded to say good night, to everything and nothing.. What a profound thought.