Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Stars in their own right


Today is a big day. A day for celebration and rejoice. Henry has been kind enough to give up the spot light for a brief moment for old friends of the Publicist. Grace and Danny, trail blazers and old friends are celebrating the second birthday of their twin boys. Henry called a meeting and made a passionate speach about this fan site honoring these two fine gentlemen. Honestly we were all stunned, and then Henry through a bottle and screamed we should return to work. How can one guy be so cool and such a jerk at the same time? Alas, I signed a life long contract with this company so I shouldn't complain, I mean it is job security and all and in this day and age that says a lot. Hold on, Henry is saying something to me.

I have just been instrusted to stop talking so much and focus.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, two twin toddlers turning two.
Oh man that was a sweet play on words. Admit it, it was awesome.
Congradulations Grace and Danny.

No comments: