Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Words of wisdom to tide you over.

Henry here.


Man, I gotta tell ya, It's been major adventure time here at H-Legit Productions. We are in the process of moving offices and I can't seem to find my head from a hole in the ground. The move is what I term a "soft rollout", I coined that phrase. Any time you use it you owe me royalties. So use it alot. It looks like we are going to try out a couple of different offices before we find the new perminant one. I heard my Publicist mumbling something about a market in the dump, which sounds awesome. A food store where they put garbage? I am so in.
Any way. The adventure is just getting started. Now that new office is starting to settle just a little (I think I'm going to call it office 2: Empire of Wrath, it's a working title. That or Office 2: Officer, I don't know, let me know what you think.)
Anyway, in this crazy world I thought I might share some words of wisdom to help you get through your day.

Late- H-Bomb

some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help

If you couldn't find any weirdness, maybe we'll just have to make some

In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks.

The best presents don't come in boxes

It's only work if somebody makes you do it

I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul

It seems like once people grow up, they have no idea what's cool

1 comment:

jennifer said...

ah! sorry, everytime i see a penguin outfit i think of pistone! henry's much cuter, even crying. good luck with office part deux.