Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Henritique


Welcome to my new column. It seems like everyday I am introduced to a whole lot of
ne stuff. Dare I say plethora?
Plethora.
All this new stuff needs judging, today. I dub thee Judgement Day.
Today's judgement: The season premiere of Nip Tuck.
I stayed up late to check this one out. I had a lot of personal interest invested,
the story of these guys moving to a new place is something that I can personally relate to.
But that's pretty much where it ended. There was a lot of talking and people making googly
eyes. Gross. There was a little basketball in the beginning but then it was all blah blah
talky talky. Seriously, where were the Dinasuars? Where were the firetrucks? It's
called nip tuck but not one Agent or Publicist tucked one Star into bed. What's up with
that? It's called false advertising that's what it's called. Boring false advertising.
But let us end this on a high note.
Did you know that in the original Superman movie, To achieve the shot of young
Clark Kent kicking a football into orbit, an air cannon was placed underground
and the football fired from it.

Call your agent, they miss you.
Henry

(The publicist will be calling his agent tonight, he promises)

1 comment:

Matt Douglas said...

I knew Judgment Day was coming.