Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's the Great Pumpkin!





Henry here,
Have you seen these things? They're called pumpkins. Apparantly at this time of the year they all get together and throw a party. My Agent worked the invite and we hit it. It was crazy! And I heard other stars talking about how there are other pumpkin parties in other places and that there is this really cool one that comes around and gives presents if you can find him. He's called something like the pumpkin of greatness or something. Some dude name Linus is the local expert. I was told you would know him by a striped shirt and a blanket but I didn't see anyone matching the description. But seriously, could you imagine? One of these orange balls gives you presents. I have got to get in on that. This place is so cool. You have got to give it a try. That great pumpking must be like three feet tall or something, I mean like really big! I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it.

No comments: