Friday, April 21, 2006

Regarding Henry



It has come to my attention that there maybe some humor roaming the office hallway at my expense. Allow me to make one thing perfectly clear, the duck stays. Laugh at me if you must, but it stays. I sincerely apologize for the int eruption of Pops and Grandma. HR is working on the problem.
Which brings me to my second point, and really the reason I wanted to write a little something is that I heard we were back on the discussion of Grandparents.
Now this is a subject I am continually fascinated with. My Pops and Grandma are just, well how best to put it, what are kids using today? Oh yes, "the cat's meow". They are simply splendid people that I cannot speak highly enough. Seriously, have you ever been hugged by either one of them? I can think of only one word to describe, Heaven, bliss, genius, a warm tide off the coast of Maui, fresh diaper. It's like perfection with a heart beat. It's like art.
I'll write more as I can.
As always, there can be fan club without the word "fan" so I thank you.

I'm currently in pre-production on my new blockbuster film "Hand puppet and Baby", I'm very excited about the script. It needs a note or two to flesh out the characters, but I'm hoping for franchise. Shooting starts in roughly 2 weeks. I'll keep you posted.
XXXOOO
Henry LGT

No comments: