Thursday, March 15, 2007

thoughts of the future part 1















Henry here,
I've been doing alot of thinking lately. I'm not as young as I used to be and I'm starting to think about what I want to focus on for my future. Basically, what do I want to be when I grow up?





















Perhaps a run way model, I've been working on my run way walk. It's all about flipping the blanky over the shoulder and making it look natural. Not a simple task let me tell you, these blankets are HUGE.





















Maybe an underwear model, let's be honest, I wear it well. I'm on the fence about whether the whole thing works with the socks or not.





Maybe I'll just perfect my mind control over my Publicist and Manager.
Look into my eyes.....you are getting sleepy.....you are getting me a cookie......

No comments: